Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
Oven Baked Banana Pancakes
Everyone here loves pancakes, they’d eat them everyday so these oven baked pancakes are brilliant, minimal effort so there is no standing about watching and flipping.
200g self raising flour (we use pre-sieved)
2 heaped tsp baking powder
1 large egg (we used a duck egg)
1 tsp vanilla
150ml whole milk
1 mashed banana
1) Mix dry ingredients together.
2) Whisk egg, milk and vanilla together, add to dry mix.
3) Mix everything together, mix in mashed banana and any extras (we added in frozen blueberries and chopped milky bar)
4) Pour mixture into greased tray (we used a 8 inch silicon mould and a covering of butter)
5) 20 - 25 minutes in the oven on 180° fan
6) Will keep in the fridge for 4-5 days in an airtight container or up to 3 months in the freezer
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.