3 Eggs (medium)
60g Ground almonds
100g Cheddar (grated)
2 cloves Garlic (finely diced)
0.25tsp Dried Basil
0.25tsp Dried Oregano
Salt & Pepper (not for under 12 months)
1) Preheat the oven to 190C and line a baking tray.
2) Cut the broccoli off the stem into florets. Remove the tough outer skin from the stem and chop it into 1-2cm pieces.
3) Steam (or boil) the stems for a minute before adding the florets for a further 3-4 minutes until soft.
4) Drain well and once cooled, either finely chop the broccoli or give it a quick blitz in the food processor – you don’t want mush so only a couple of pulses!
5) Add grated cheese, eggs, almond flour, finely chopped garlic and herbs to the mix and combine well, mashing any big pieces of broccoli.
6) Scoop a tablespoon of mixture and mould it into a cylindrical tot shape and place on the lined tray.
7) Repeat until all the mixture is finished and then pop them in the oven for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
8) Leave to cool a little and serve with the dip of choice
Swap almonds to coconut flour or sourdough breadcrumbs