1 large banana, mashed
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup gluten free flour
Natural food colouring (optional)
1) Mix together the banana, egg, vanilla & olive oil.
2) Gradually stir in the flour & cinnamon, until you have a thick batter.
3) If adding food colouring, divide the batter into separate bowls. Add a drop of food colouring to each bowl & stir.
4) Heat a frying pan & spray with a little oil.
5) Add dollops of the batter to the pan, making splat shapes.
6) Cook on a low heat until both sides are slightly browning.
7) Serve with toppings of your choice.
Batch cook where possible.
We love the thought of cook once, eat twice, and just pop the extras in the freezer for later